Sword Saga Open Beta Goes Live Tomorrow
NGames, a leading online games publisher, is thrilled to announce that the open beta test for new free-to-play action MMORPG, Sword Saga, is available from tomorrow, October 23rd, at 7:00am (PDT) on the Game321.com portal.
Sword Saga is a stunning real-time, high fantasy MMORPG played directly in your browser. The latest entry to the Game321.com portal puts customisation at the heart of its battle system, giving players unlimited skill combinations and an array of troop formations to mix, match and develop into ever smarter tactics.
As heroes of a magical realm, players must join forces with their mercenary friends to prevent a new demonic uprising from destroying their world. Can you navigate the captivating plot and combine your skills to defeat the demon army?
To celebrate the Sword Saga open beta test, NGames has prepared a series of Server Launch Events and exclusive gift packs. Players will win cool rewards just playing the game and helping developers find bugs, with events set up for everything from upping your battle and achievement rankings, to trying to become the greatest Bounty Hunter and World Boss Slayer in the land.
There are over 20 beta exclusive events to explore, and a wide range of gift packs to collect along the way.
Sword Saga beta players can take up the epic journey as one of three unique classes: Warriors, Shooters or Magicians.
For more info, visit: http://sword.game321.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online PlayStation 4 Review
- Almost MMO I’ve played on console was easy to get into and play and while not every MMO belongs on a console, this one most certainly does.
- Battle of Toys: Now on Android
- TinyBytes Games, an indie studio comprised of industry veterans that are committed to bringing fun-filled games to mobile devices globally, an...
- Smite Preparing for Steam Launch
- Testing intensifies for Smite on Steam as the HiRez team has been actively looking for more players to test the game on Valve's platform.