Sword of the New World 2 Under Development
Sword of the New World: Granado Espada is a Korean MMORPG released back in 2007 . It was originally required a subscription in America but was quickly converted to a f2p title by GamersFirst. Boasting powerful graphics and a unique gameplay style where players control up to three characters at once, Sword of the New World quickly ranked as one of the best free games available.
After three years of service, a sequel has been announced! Sword of the New World 2, or just Sword2 for short, is underdevelopment. GamersFirst recently announced that the sequel was underdevelopment, but we do not yet know how far along the game or when it will be released. We’ll bring you all this information and more as it becomes available.
The Sequel will Look Even Better
Sequels are becoming more common in the MMORPG market. Recent ones include Tales of Pirates 2, Twelve Sky 2, and Myth War 2 Online. There’s a Silkroad Online and Guild Wars sequel under development as well. Older examples include Mir 2 and The Legend of Mir 3. Sword2 will undoubtedly bring with it improved graphics, but what gameplay additions are you looking forward to?
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monsters and Monocles Announces Steam Early Access Date
- Monsters and Monocles has announced that it will launch on Steam's Early Access on August 16.
- League of Legends Hexakill Harrowing Review
- The Harrowing is upon us, the annual League of Legends Halloween event. What this means for players are new but temporary special skins: Unde...
- Skyforge Prepares for Closed Beta Testing
- A new producer's letter on the Skyforge community website has begun to lay out the plans for Skyforge's upcoming beta tests.