Sword of the Gods expansion announced for Mabinogi
Mabinogi has announced its next free expansion. Named Sword of the Gods, the update will launch in August with a brand new story line for players to follow.
In addition, the expansion will add an achievement system (the Journal), three new combat skills and one life skill, improved social options, and more quests, missions, and mini-games. Nexon will release more information about each option as the expansion reaches its release date on Mabinogi’s homepage.
Mabinogi Sword of the Gods Promo Art
The Original Announcement:
Coming in August, the world of Mabinogi is going through another huge, free update soon. We are introducing Sword of the Gods the latest massive addition to the world of Erinn. As the story of Mabinogi continues its epic course, the worlds of the Humans, Elves, and Giants are being shaken to the core. Erinn is in need of great warriors, and it’s up to you to answer the call!
Here’s a preview of just a small number of the additions to Mabinogi:
– The Next Chapter Begins: Behold the story of Sword of the Gods. A weapon has emerged with the ability to cut down even the gods. What role will this blade play in the unending war?
– The Journal: Introducing the Mabinogi achievement system. Players will be able to record and show off their greatest achievements with the Journal. Show others your specialties and accomplishments!
– New Skills: With the battle reaching a new echelon, Mabinogians will need to be at their best. To this end, we are introducing three new Combat Skills and one new Life Skill.
– Improved Social Functions: In these desperate times, you will need to have your friends on hand at a moment’s notice. Use the renewed Party options and Guild Functions in order to best team up with your allies.
– And more! New Shadow Missions, mini-games, quests, and more will be detailed each day until the launch of this newest update.
As we countdown to Sword of the Gods, we will be providing pictures, videos, and details on our main website, the forums, and Facebook. In addition, we’ll be hosting contests with prizes to help players prepare for what’s to come.
Check back every day for the latest update, and be sure to be ready when the Sword is discovered in August!
Get ready, everyone. What happens next will be an update to be remembered.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Launch Demo with Trion Worlds
- The latest addition, though, is the introduction of Dragons. These are pets that can (for now) only be gained through hard work.
- RF Online Server Transfers Begin
- GamesCampus has announced that server transfers have begun for the PvP focused sci-fi MMORPG RF Online have started.
- New PvP Details Released for Legend of Edda: Vengeance
- GamesCampus has revealed key PvP details today for its upcoming re-launch of Legend of Edda: Vengeance.