Sword Coast Legends Score to be Orchestrated by Composer Inon Zur
Independent developers n-Space and Digital Extremes announced today that Hollywood Music Award-winning and two-time BAFTA nominated composer Inon Zur is composing the original score for the studios’ upcoming Sword Coast Legends™, a party-based PC RPG set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe from Wizards of the Coast. Known for powerful and melodic orchestrations, Zur’s critically acclaimed scores have been heard in some of the most popular and well regarded video games of all time, including Dragon Age: Origins, Baldur’s Gate II: Throne of Bhaal, Icewind Dale II, Fallout 3, EverQuest and many others.
Recorded in Prague, the Czech Republic by The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra, the rich orchestral soundtrack for Sword Coast Legends helps bring the game’s numerous, well-known, and highly varied locations, environments and encounters to life from the raw emotion captured in Luskan Streets, to the uneasy anticipation of the Evermoors, and the heroic main theme. The official orchestral soundtrack for Sword Coast Legends will be available with the game later this year.
“Throughout his career, Inon’s music has been integral to many of the game industry’s most memorable experiences and has raised the bar on what we expect from a video game score today. His ability to capture the player’s experience through his music is second to none,” said Dan Tudge, President of n-Space and Director of Sword Coast Legends. “It’s wonderful to see Inon return to Dungeons & Dragons and the Forgotten Realms setting, where I’m confident our deep story, compelling characters, and rich environments will inspire one of Inon’s most memorable works to date.”
Watch a video interview with Inon Zur here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Dying Light Expansion Revealed as The Following
- Today Techland has confirmed that it is indeed working on Dying Light: The Following – a feature-heavy, story-based expansion pack.
- Guild Wars 2 @ PAX Prime 2015: Raids, Release Date, and F2P!
- ArenaNet hit PAX Prime this year hard with three major announcements for Guild Wars 2 - culminating in the reveal of the base game going F2P!
- The Secret World Celebrates Second Anniversary With Love & Loathing
- Funcom's The Secret World celebrates its second anniversary with a bang! The Guardians of Gaia event starts today, where massive Golems i...