Sword 2 launches Renaissance
Sword 2 has launched Renaissance today, it’s 5.0 expansion which adds several new features to the game.
New cross-world PvP will let players challenge each other in 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3 arenas, matched on gear and skill level. Colony Wars have been improved to have a faster and more intense pace, and new costumes and an in-game achievement system have been added (with over 24 different categories).
A new region, Castilla, introduces several new areas including the Castilla Mine Raid, Tower of Chaos, Relic, and Castilla Temple. Three new UPCs have also been introduced.
Sword 2 is published by GamersFirst, publisher of War Rock, Knight Online, Hukumdar Online, and the upcoming APB Reloaded.
Sword 2 Gameplay Screenshot
Sword2 Reveals Renaissance
The New World Just Got Bigger
IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 16, 2011
IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Sword 2, the hit MMORPG/RTS published by GamersFirst, today launches its 5.0 expansion, Renaissance. This expanded realm of Granado Espada includes features such as an in-game achievement system, Cross-World PvP arenas and stunning new UPC’s.
Players will be able to enjoy a newer, larger world for exploration and pioneering. Renaissance presents a completely new user interface, rejuvenating both the look and feel of Granado Espada.
- Features of PvP include:
- Pioneers are matched on gear and skill level
- Pioneers can challenge each other to 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 arenas
- Pioneers are ranked and rated based on performance
- New and improved Colony Wars are now more engaging and fast-paced.
- New Costumes – Players will now be able to get the Serpent Costumes, Rose Wings, and Caerunis Costume for Nar.
- Castilla – The newest region of the world introduces Castilla Mine Raid, Tower of Chaos, Relic and Castilla Temple along with new NPC’s, boss monsters and the new medal achievement system; for the best of the best to showcase their abilities.
New game play will be accompanied by a medal achievement system that includes more than 24 different medal categories for bragging rights. New UPC’s include Sorceress Emilia, Catherine Torsche (Dr. Torsche’s child) and Valleria (Princess Gabriela’s twin sister).
Follow our updates on:
Facebook – www.Facebook.com/G1Sword2 Twitter – @Sword2 Sword 2 (Home Page) – www.GamersFirst/Sword2
Articles You May Enjoy
- New World of Warplanes Tutorial Video Takes Off
- Wargaming is excited to introduce a new tutorial video aimed to educate beginner pilots on the highly anticipated action MMO World of Warplane...
- Skyforge Prepares for Closed Beta Testing
- A new producer's letter on the Skyforge community website has begun to lay out the plans for Skyforge's upcoming beta tests.
- Swords & Potions 2 Review: So You Think You Can Sell?
- OnRPG's MissyS takes an in-depth look at Swords & Potions 2, a free-to-play browser game where players take the role of an RPG shopke...