Supernova Launches Second Closed Beta Test
Today, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America (BNEA) and Primal Game Studio have opened the second closed beta test for their action-packed sci-fi game, Supernova. Supernova is a free-to-play multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game with real-time strategy (RTS) elements coming to PC later next year.
The second closed beta will include new features and updates stemming from the data and feedback compiled in the first closed beta to enhance player experience. In addition to these updates, there will be new skins such as Vicious Pixie Velandra and Field Medic Xenos, as well as upgraded rewards players can collect for unique buffs when they defeat certain characters.
A new Commander, Itarri, will also make her debut in this second beta test and will be a powerful commander for offensive gameplay. Itarri is a ranged sniper who attacks opponents while mounted on her robot sidekick, Kuro. Her awesome abilities can be seen in this new video.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wrath of Sparta Campaign Pack Out Now For Total War: Rome II
- Wrath of Sparta is a massive expansion that lets you define the very destiny of ancient Greece.
- Ecol Tactics Movement Trailer Released
- GamesCampus has launched a new trailer for the turn-based strategy MMO Ecol Tactics, showing off how easy the game is to play for people who m...
- WeMade USA Updates Lost Saga and Launches Free Pass Community Event
- WeMade USA has updated the popular PC fighting MMO, Lost Saga, with a new Premium character, game map, and game mode, continuing its mission t...