Supernova Launches Second Closed Beta Test
Today, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America (BNEA) and Primal Game Studio have opened the second closed beta test for their action-packed sci-fi game, Supernova. Supernova is a free-to-play multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game with real-time strategy (RTS) elements coming to PC later next year.
The second closed beta will include new features and updates stemming from the data and feedback compiled in the first closed beta to enhance player experience. In addition to these updates, there will be new skins such as Vicious Pixie Velandra and Field Medic Xenos, as well as upgraded rewards players can collect for unique buffs when they defeat certain characters.
A new Commander, Itarri, will also make her debut in this second beta test and will be a powerful commander for offensive gameplay. Itarri is a ranged sniper who attacks opponents while mounted on her robot sidekick, Kuro. Her awesome abilities can be seen in this new video.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tower of Nightmares Releases for Guild Wars 2
- NCSoft and ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced that Tower of Nightmares, a terrifying new content updat...
- Siegelord: New Details on Faction War Revealed
- 37Games has just released a new trailer video for Siegelord focusing on the real-time Faction War which turns out to be the most significant a
- Swordsman Hero's Pack Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment announces the release of Swordsman's Hero's Pack, a $60 item bundle.