Supernova Launches Second Closed Beta Test
Today, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America (BNEA) and Primal Game Studio have opened the second closed beta test for their action-packed sci-fi game, Supernova. Supernova is a free-to-play multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game with real-time strategy (RTS) elements coming to PC later next year.
The second closed beta will include new features and updates stemming from the data and feedback compiled in the first closed beta to enhance player experience. In addition to these updates, there will be new skins such as Vicious Pixie Velandra and Field Medic Xenos, as well as upgraded rewards players can collect for unique buffs when they defeat certain characters.
A new Commander, Itarri, will also make her debut in this second beta test and will be a powerful commander for offensive gameplay. Itarri is a ranged sniper who attacks opponents while mounted on her robot sidekick, Kuro. Her awesome abilities can be seen in this new video.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlefield Hardline: Premium Edition Announced
- Visceral Games™, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) studio, today announced Battlefield™ Hardline Premium*, an exclusive membership prog...
- Magerealm Welcomes July Angel Leona
- Magerealm, GTArcade’s hit 3D MMORPG, is excited to announce a new Angel to join Realm - Leona, the Pride of the Angels!
- Pox Nora Spirits Beyond Expansion now live
- PoxNora Spirits Beyond adds 51 all new Runes, along with over 20 new abilities and mechanics to the game.