Super Newbie Guide arrives in Eden Eternal
A new update for Eden Eternal has just launched, and should have newbies (and veterans) bouncing for joy.
The update includes the “Super Newbie Guide,” a new program for new players that will offer a bunch of new benefits to help them get along in the game better. The update changes experience gains to make leveling up easier and safer against regular and elite enemies. Players will now also be able to teleport between the beginning village and Tranquil Hill, and gain a one day mount at levels 10, 20, and 26 (before earning a full-time Alpaca at level 30). The UI, map display, potion cooldowns, and pets have also all been improved.
Veteran players will find the Crystal Cross Badge, which can be earned in territory battles based on fatigue levels (the higher, the fewer) that are reset every week. These can be used to purchase new vanity items.
Eden Eternal is published by Aeria Games, which also publishes Dream of Mirror Online and Grand Fantasia.
Eden Eternal “Crystal Cross Badge Merchant” Gameplay Screenshot
Aeria Games Launches Eden Eternal Update That Adds New Events, Badges, and a Host of Improvements to Help Beginning Players
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – May 18th – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has released a brand-new content update for its anime MMORPG Eden Eternal, including intense new battles, daily recommended events, and a suite of features for new players called the “Super Newbie Guide.” The Super Newbie Guide will help new players get acquainted with the game’s mechanics and features as they level up faster than ever before. The combination of features will help new players get into the game faster while giving veteran players new events and vanity items to earn.
The Super Newbie Guide includes the following benefits for beginning players:
• Level 1 to 50 Adjustments: EXP and fame obtained from quests are adjusted so players can level up more quickly, and players are less vulnerable to monsters, including Elites.
• Teleport: Players can save time by directly teleporting between the beginning village and Tranquil Hill when they reach a certain level or complete a particular quest.
• Alpaca Mount: An Alpaca Mount (1 day) will be awarded to players at Lv10/20/26 to increase their speed before they receive a full-time Alpaca at Level 30.
• Other Changes: The UI and map display make it easier to find NPCs, quest details, and other key information. Potion cooldowns are reduced, and pet attack power is increased.
The Crystal Cross Badge, which players can use to purchase vanity items for their characters, is among the changes for veteran players. Players can obtain badges by participating in territory battles, where badges are distributed based on a player’s fatigue level. Higher fatigue will result in fewer badges, but fatigue is reset to zero with each weekly update; players can start fresh every week.
Daily recommended events, a new addition to the in-game event interface, give players new adventures each day. Players can complete a range of daily events to earn additional EXP, gold, Crystal Badges, and much more—check back every day!
Published by Aeria Games, Eden Eternal is free to download on PCs and free-to-play. Gamers can learn more and play Eden Eternal by visiting http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Xsyon Hosts Memorial Weekend Events
- This weekend, Xsyon will hold a fishing tournament on both the War and Peace servers. Poles and baskets will be supplied and participants will...
- Moonrise Early Impressions (Steam Early Access)
- Moonrise is available on Steam in its early access phases. There are plans to release the game for PC, Mac, iOS, and Android.