Super Evil Megacorp Crowns First Vainglory Cup Winners
Super Evil Megacorp, the developers of Vainglory, the hit MOBA perfected for touch screens, and ESL today crowned its first ever Vainglory Cup Series winners, NknCream, REDemption and NwK-MEDIC of team Unknown – O.
The Vainglory Cup Series competition began May 13th and concluded in a down-to-the-wire match-up as two of Europe’s top teams competed to be named the ultimate Vainglory Cup champion. The EU Cup Series was hosted by professional ESL caster Jason Kaplan alongside well-known Vainglory players DonJon and Blueberryz, the casters of the community-created VaingloryLeague.com site.
The Vainglory Cup Series marked Super Evil’s first official foray into the world of esports, but the team’s not stopping there! Most recently, Super Evil announced its first-ever truly international invitational tournament: the Vainglory Worlds, in person in Seoul, Korea from July 11-15. You’ll find more information on the tournament here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prepare Yourself for Hero Civilization: A New Dawn
- Vibrant Games has announced the launch of New Era of its successful top ranked browser MMORTS game Hero Civilization (HC).
- Fantasy War Tactics Launches Christmas Update
- Nexon Korea brings more holiday cheer with the “Tower of Dawn” update for Fantasy War Tactics as well as holiday events.
- Pre-Registration Opens for Upcoming Mobile Fantasy RPG Dungeon Trackers
- Joycity has opened Pre-Registration for its upcoming mobile RPG, Dungeon Trackers.