Super Evil Megacorp Crowns First Vainglory Cup Winners
Super Evil Megacorp, the developers of Vainglory, the hit MOBA perfected for touch screens, and ESL today crowned its first ever Vainglory Cup Series winners, NknCream, REDemption and NwK-MEDIC of team Unknown – O.
The Vainglory Cup Series competition began May 13th and concluded in a down-to-the-wire match-up as two of Europe’s top teams competed to be named the ultimate Vainglory Cup champion. The EU Cup Series was hosted by professional ESL caster Jason Kaplan alongside well-known Vainglory players DonJon and Blueberryz, the casters of the community-created VaingloryLeague.com site.
The Vainglory Cup Series marked Super Evil’s first official foray into the world of esports, but the team’s not stopping there! Most recently, Super Evil announced its first-ever truly international invitational tournament: the Vainglory Worlds, in person in Seoul, Korea from July 11-15. You’ll find more information on the tournament here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin Launch Review
- Divinity: Original Sin was funded by a very successful Kickstarter campaign, receiving $500,000 beyond their $400,000 goal. Larian Studios, th...
- Super Dungeon Bros, New Bro-Op Dungeon Crawler Announced
- Wired Productions, an established independent digital games publisher, today announced it has partnered with React! Games, an award-winning vi...
- WildStar hosts the Hoverboard zPrix Invitational
- Return to tomorrow with Carbine Studios and WildStar in celebrating October 21, 2015 with the Hoverboard zPrix Invitational!