Summoners War: Spring Tournament Concluded
Last weekend, a Spring tournament was held for Com2US’ 3D Mobile RPG Summoners War. Each year, summoned combatants controlled by CPUs are pitted against each other to see who would win in a fight. The community could vote on which ever summoner they think would win this year’s tournament, and much to the community’s surprise, previous year’s champion Arnold was dethroned by this year’s champion: HWA.
For more info, visit https://www.facebook.com/SummonersWarCom2us
Articles You May Enjoy
- CrossFire Introduces New Battlegrounds For Hero Mode X
- Two new vacation-themed battlegrounds and new unique player skins arrive for Hero Mode X fans in Cross Fire.
- Eldevin: Now approved on Steam Greenlight
- Eldevin has just been Greenlit and the team are hard at work to get a number of key features ready for the launch.
- Repulse begins closed beta
- Aeria Games has announced the start of closed beta testing for Repulse.