Summoner’s Legion Reveals Date of Open Beta Launch
R2Games, global publisher of free-to-play games, is announcing today the launch date of its first browser CCG, Summoner’s Legion.
After a successful Open Alpha, where players were able to experience the game’s systems and participate in daily events, the test server will be closed on January 21st, 2015 07:30 AM PST. All character and account data from the test will be deleted.
The first Beta server, Forgotten Altar, will open on January 21st, 2015 07:00 AM PST and will incorporate the new elements and enhanced performance made possible by feedback collected during the Alpha test.
For more info, visit http://legion.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Valentine’s Day: The West Invites Players on a Hunt for Hearts
- Innogames announces Valentine's Day events and rewards for The West.
- Guild Wars 2 @ PAX Prime 2015: Raids, Release Date, and F2P!
- ArenaNet hit PAX Prime this year hard with three major announcements for Guild Wars 2 - culminating in the reveal of the base game going F2P!
- Firefall Update 1.3: War in the Amazon Available Today
- Red 5 Studios announces the release of Update 1.3: War in the Amazon for the MMO shooter, Firefall. This update introduces the game’s first...