Subaru cars coming to Auto Club Revolution
Fans of the Japanese-based cars, famous for their handling quality and motorsport history, will be able to take to track and challenge friends in the iconic SUBARU IMPREZA P1 2000 and the stunning SUBARU BRZ 2012. The SUBARU BRZ 2012 a car whose set-up was once described as “a recipe for agility, low roll, tossable handling and general chicanery” by Top Gear magazine….sounds like a perfect fit for ACR to us!
Both cars will offer up some exciting races, we can’t wait to see how they handle everything from the crazy curves of Lakeside Italia to the fast and furious Hockenheimring Grand Prix circuit!
The Subaru announcement is just one in a raft of new additions coming to ACR as part of a major update; you can look forward to even more big announcements in the coming weeks. For more info, visit http://autoclubrevolution.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Get Busy with New Content in Scarlet Blade
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the first major content update for the massively multiplay...
- Eudemons Online launches Trumpet of the Legionnaire
- The latest expansion for Eudemons Online, titled "Trumpet of the Legionnaire," launches today.
- Godfather: Five Families releases new neighborhood
- Kabam's browser game, The Godfather: Five Families, has officially released Greenwich Village for players.