Strife Patch 0.2.30 is Live
S2 Games has released patch 0.2.30 for Strife’s closed beta, adding a bundle of new features and launching a new website. The patch also has come with the price of an account progression reset for beta testers.
New in the patch are chat commands, a watch menu, win tracking, party voice activation, and DirectX 11 support. The patch also makes all crafted items permanent, addresses problems with bot farming, and much more. You can read the full changelog here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Silverfrost Mountains Expansion Now Live
- NCSOFT West announced today that Blade & Soul’s first expansion, Silverfrost Mountains, is live for all players.
- Watch ARK: Survival of the Fittest Semi-Finals and ‘Survivor League’ Championship This Weekend
- ARK: Survival Evolved, announced today its broadcast schedule for the ARK: Survival of the Fittest competitive tournaments.
- Asteroids: Outpost Promises Science Fiction Survival in Space
- A new website has sprung up today from Atari allowing visitors to sign up for a newsletter for a just announced Open World science fiction sur...