Strife Patch 0.2.30 is Live
S2 Games has released patch 0.2.30 for Strife’s closed beta, adding a bundle of new features and launching a new website. The patch also has come with the price of an account progression reset for beta testers.
New in the patch are chat commands, a watch menu, win tracking, party voice activation, and DirectX 11 support. The patch also makes all crafted items permanent, addresses problems with bot farming, and much more. You can read the full changelog here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Day of Cease Fire for Online Shooters - December 21
- GamerFitNation Inc's CEO, Antward Pearman, has called for a Day of Cease Fire on all online shooters on Friday, December 21, 2012.
- Duty of Sentinel: Easter Carnival Event Now Available
- Easter is around the corner. To celebrate Easter, Duty of Sentinel Studios today announced the start of the Easter Carnival in their turn-base...
- Dragon's Wrath: Lore Details Revealed
- Scheduled to launch this June, Dragon’s Wrath is a horizontal, combat-based MMORPG that casts players as daring heroes during a time of grea...