Strife: New hero and patch 0.2.37 set for 6/10
A new update for Strife will soon be available for Strife, the fantasy MOBA, featuring the new hero Blazer to the Strife Arena, along with graphical, balance, and User Interface improvements.
Blazer is a ranged hero who specializes in guerilla warfare. Sticking to the outskirts of battle, Blazer can send focused shots at enemies, whittling them down from afar. Once she has the advantage, Blazer can quickly seize the moment by sneaking behind enemy lines undetected, finishing off her chosen target. While Blazer is great at fighting on her own terms, you must be careful – she falls quickly when caught out of position.
For more info, visit https://strife.com/news/article/50.000
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hi-ReZ Studios to promote "SMITE Update Show" every week
- For an interesting change of pace, Hi-Rez Studios has recently announced on Reddit that the Smite Update Show will now air every week at 5:00p...
- SMITE Reveals Ratatoskr Kit on Livestream
- Hirez Studios livestream reveal of the next Norse SMITE god, Ratatoskr, has just come to a close, and already cries of OP are spammed.
- Infinite Crisis: New Map Unveiled
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Turbine a today announced a brand new map for Infinite Crisis, the multiplayer online battle arena ...