Storybricks Announces Its Closure
The letter claims that the Daybreak decision has no bearing on the studio’s closure, and that Storybricks has been up for sale but without a buyer. In fact, Storybricks revealed that it had attempted to buy Sony Online Entertainment to continue EverQuest’s legacy but had been unable to reach an agreement with Sony.
The Storybricks team is already moving on to other ventures, including Camelot Unchained.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam Acquires Phoenix Age Game Studio
- Kabam announces its acquiring of Phoenix Age, a mobile game developer that has created Castle Age and Underworld Empire.
- Arena of Fate Returns on May 31
- The Arena of Fate team announced that the game would be returning for a testing session this month.
- Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies Announces Release Date
- SEGA releases a new trailer for Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies, revealing the game's release date and pre-order bonuses.