R2Games Announces Stormthrone Alpha Launch Date and OST
Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) has officially announced that Stormthrone: Aeos Rising will enter Open Alpha testing on November 19th at 10:00 AM EST. R2Games welcomes players from across the world to prepare for battle on the Stormthrone site, where registered users have less than a week to gather minigame points to exchange for valuable Bound Pyrum codes.
The war for Aeos promises to send shockwaves through the crowded browser marketplace. Stormthrone‘s six classes – Warrior, Rogue, Paladin, Mage, Priest, and Hunter – are truly distinct, and mastering their combat roles will challenge MMO veterans and new fans alike. In free-for-all PvP and solo quest lines, maximizing strengths and mitigating weaknesses is the name of the game. In co-op dungeons and team PvP, on the other hand, understanding class synergies is the key to victory.
Stormthrone‘s newest minigame, Stormthrone Switch, gives players the opportunity to improve their Alpha experience with a classic test of memory. Flip cards over until the entire level is matched before time runs out to earn a gold medal and 300 points! A new level will be released each day until November 19th at 8:00 AM EST, when players can exchange their accumulated points for the following Alpha prize codes (first come, first serve; limit one per user):
- 500 Points for 500 Bound Pyrum
- 1200 Points for 1000 Bound Pyrum
- 2600 Points for 2000 Bound Pyrum
Fans on Facebook and Twitter have enjoyed previews of Stormthrone‘s rich orchestral soundtrack for several weeks. Scored by award-winning composer Daniel Sadowski and recorded at Bastyr Chapel, the Stormthrone OST is an inspiring background to an epic MMO. R2Games is proud to announce that the Stormthrone OST is available for purchase on iTunes and Amazon Digital, and can be streamed for the first time in its entirety on Spotify.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 9/16: Warframe, PlanetSide 2, Silent Hunter Online, and Much More!
- MMOHuts covers MMO and MMORPG news for September 16th including Warframe, Planetside 2, Silent Hunter Online, and Nexon's latest acquisit...
- Marvel Heroes Introduces Team Ups
- Marvel Heroes introduces a new game feature, Team Ups, which lets players pair up with their favorite heroes to assist them.
- Jagged Alliance Flashback: Now available on Steam
- Danish independent developer Full Control today announced the release of Jagged Alliance: Flashback, on PC, Mac and Linux. Jagged Alliance: Fl...