Steam Introduces Player Broadcasting
Look out, Twitch – Valve has announced that Steam will now support broadcasting with no additional software required.
Players will now be able to watch friends play any game on Steam by selecting “Watch Game” from their profile or friends list. Gamers will be able to select privacy settings for their streaming, which is automatic, as well, allowing only requests from friends to allowing anyone publicly to watch the game stream. The service is currently in beta on the Steam Client.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wildstar: Nexus Invasion Update Announced
- Carbine Studios has just announced their latest update for their fantasy/sci-fi adventure MMORPG "Wildstar" with the new INVASION: N...
- Black Desert Online Launching Valencia Expansion Part 1 in June
- Black Desert Online keeps getting larger and larger as the first part of the next major expansion, Valencia, receives a June 1 release date.
- Dragon's Prophet (EU): "Shadow of Betrayal" Expansion Now Live
- Dragon's Prophet (EU): "Shadow of Betrayal" Expansion Now Live - New level cap, new dragons and more