Steam Introduces New Refund Policy
Valve has announced a new refunds policy for its game distribution service, Steam.
The new rules, detailed here, indicate that Valve will refund a game for any reason if the request is made within 14 days of purchase and played less than two hours. Additional rules are also available for game refunds that fall outside of these conditions, along with special rules for DLC, bundles, and in-game purchases.
Of particular note is the fact that while Valve mentions taking away refund privilege for abuse, it also states “We do not consider it abuse to request a refund on a title that was purchased just before a sale and then immediately rebuying that title for the sale price.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Incarnates Review
- Bandai Namco has recently released their newest “fighting game” title called Rise of Incarnates onto Steam’s Early Access program. This ...
- Duelyst's First Expansion Denizens of Shim’zar to Launch August 30
- Duelyst will launch its first full expansion, Denizens of Shim'zar, on August 30.
- Walking War Robots Mobile Review
- Yes, you read it right. Walking –freaking- War Robots. So, the game as the title gives away is about you piloting these hunk of junks.