Steam Introduces New Refund Policy
Valve has announced a new refunds policy for its game distribution service, Steam.
The new rules, detailed here, indicate that Valve will refund a game for any reason if the request is made within 14 days of purchase and played less than two hours. Additional rules are also available for game refunds that fall outside of these conditions, along with special rules for DLC, bundles, and in-game purchases.
Of particular note is the fact that while Valve mentions taking away refund privilege for abuse, it also states “We do not consider it abuse to request a refund on a title that was purchased just before a sale and then immediately rebuying that title for the sale price.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sentinel Heroes:Launches New Server w/ Major Update
- Sentinel Heroes’ growth has been impressive already, and it’s continuing to flourish. Sentinel Heroes Studios announces the release of a n...
- League of Angels: Easter Events Now Live
- GTArcade is getting ready to celebrate Easter in its MMORPG title, League of Angels. Haven’t you always wanted to have your very own Easter ...
- CasinoRPG Review
- CasinoRPG is a rather unique MMO that seeks to combine the aspects of RPGs, City Building games, and gambling.