Star Wars: The Old Republic Goes Officially Free-to-Play
Bioware has announced the official launch of the free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic begins today, November 15, 2012. Beginning today, players can access content up to level 50 completely for free, with restrictions on instances, PvP, and other facets of gameplay outside of the main character storylines.
In addition to the free-to-play launch, the game has released a brand new update featuring HK-51, everyone’s favorite assassin droid from the Knights of the Old Republic series of games. The update also adds new areas to explore, and a new instance, complete with Nightmare mode. In the instance, players can earn the final pieces of the Dread Guard set, as well as a brand new mount to enjoy.
Bioware also publishes Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes.
Star Wars: The Old Republic Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal Online: "Episode X: Gladiator" Expansion Now Available
- ESTsoft Inc., developer of the highly acclaimed hit free-to-play MMORPG, CABAL Online, is proud to announce the immediate release of CABAL Onl...
- Forge of Empires reaches 250,000 and launches new language versions
- InnoGames has announced a new milestone and game versions for its browser-based strategy, Forge of Empires.
- Web Koihime Musou Officially Launches
- Gamania has announced the official launch of its web-based strategy game, Web Koihime Musou.