Star Wars: The Old Republic Goes Officially Free-to-Play
Bioware has announced the official launch of the free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic begins today, November 15, 2012. Beginning today, players can access content up to level 50 completely for free, with restrictions on instances, PvP, and other facets of gameplay outside of the main character storylines.
In addition to the free-to-play launch, the game has released a brand new update featuring HK-51, everyone’s favorite assassin droid from the Knights of the Old Republic series of games. The update also adds new areas to explore, and a new instance, complete with Nightmare mode. In the instance, players can earn the final pieces of the Dread Guard set, as well as a brand new mount to enjoy.
Bioware also publishes Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes.
Star Wars: The Old Republic Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul New Class Soul Fighter Now Live
- Today NCSOFT West unleashed the much-anticipated Soul Fighter class in Blade & Soul.
- APB Reloaded Team Celebrates Two Year Development Anniversary
- Prizes and contests abound as Reloaded celebrates two years of successful development.
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR Playstation 4 First Look
- While FFXIV is a spectacular title on PC, and even on console, it suffers one violent, deadly flaw that, without proper preparation, can make ...