Star Wars: The Old Republic Releases The Battle of Odessen
Bioware and Lucasfilm released the climatic chapter “The Battle of Odessen” in Star Wars: The Old Republic.
All active Star Wars: The Old Republic subscribers can now play through The Battle of Odessen and confront Arcann and his powerful fleet in a full-scale assault that will determine the fate of the galaxy. Against all odds, players must risk everything for the chance to defeat Arcann and the Eternal Empire once and for all.
Other updates launched with this chapter include a new Battler Cartel Market Pack, which includes Ruthless Scion Armor and an ISO Droid Companion, and a new Companion mission to recruit Guss Tuno.
The Outlander’s storyline will continue in a new expansion, Knights of the Eternal Throne, later this year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celtic Tribes Gets Complete Redesign
- With the new update, Celtic Tribes gets a complete redesign as well as countless new features and improvements.
- Chrono Tales Injects New Content Into Game
- New pets, a new event, and a server merge are in this special March update for Chrono Tales.
- 'European Warfare' Update Coming Soon to Stronghold Kingdoms
- Firefly Studios announces an expansion to Stronghold Kingdom's world map, making Europe available starting in February.