Star Wars Battlefront: New footage and modes revealed
Today, DICE gave fans across the galaxy their first look at Star Wars™ Battlefront™ gameplay with the debut of Walker Assault. Featuring up to 40-players, Walker Assault is one of the larger multiplayer modes in Star Wars Battlefront and pits Rebel forces against the Empire in an epic battle.
They also raveled survival missions during Sony’s E3 conference. Packed with action, depth and replayability, Star Wars Battlefront Missions are a great way to get right into the action by yourself offline, with a friend via online co-op, or via split-screen. In addition to Survival Missions, Star Wars Battlefront will also deliver Trial, Battle and Hero Battle Missions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Classic: Introducing the Archer and Magic Gladiator
- Leading online games publisher, NGames, is today excited to introduce the Archer and Magic Gladiator classes of MU Classic – a rebirth of a ...
- ZergID, new gaming social network enters public beta
- With more than two years of development and testing by 10,000 gamers, ZergID, a social network for MMORPG players, is entering public beta.
- Pox Nora Spirits Beyond Expansion now live
- PoxNora Spirits Beyond adds 51 all new Runes, along with over 20 new abilities and mechanics to the game.