Star Trek Online Talks Dinos in Devblog
Ever think about playing Star Trek Online with your friends and then come to the resolution that it just lacks something… perhaps dinosaur opponents with armored exosuits and lasers? Well you’ll need a new excuse not to play shortly as a new devblog showcases that the team is digging deep in the lore, all the way back to Voyager Season 3 Episode 23, where players will be forced to deal with a highly technologically advanced race known as the Voth known to pack powerful defensive capabilities, shields, cloaking technology, and thanks to a little artistic liberty, even dinosaurs.
Full details on the tricky and intelligent upcoming foes can be found on the official dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Early Access: Aura Kingdom Beta Review
- Anyone who enjoyed Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal will be in for a good time here.
- PlanetSide 2's PS4 Closed Beta Arrives January 20
- The first wave of PlayStation®4 players is set to deploy to Auraxis on January 20, 2015.
- Lord of the Rings Online - Gondor Aflame Press Preview
- Beginning with the first and most obvious new feature, we have the Beorning. Beornings, for those familiar with the works of Tolkien, will be ...