Star Trek Online Talks Dinos in Devblog
Ever think about playing Star Trek Online with your friends and then come to the resolution that it just lacks something… perhaps dinosaur opponents with armored exosuits and lasers? Well you’ll need a new excuse not to play shortly as a new devblog showcases that the team is digging deep in the lore, all the way back to Voyager Season 3 Episode 23, where players will be forced to deal with a highly technologically advanced race known as the Voth known to pack powerful defensive capabilities, shields, cloaking technology, and thanks to a little artistic liberty, even dinosaurs.
Full details on the tricky and intelligent upcoming foes can be found on the official dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus AEterno Plans Saturday Night Livestream
- Taitale announces a livestream Q&A for Novus AETerno on February 1.
- Mordheim City of the Damned: Now in Early Access Phase 2
- Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical-RPG Mordheim: City of the Damned will receive its first content update on Thursday the 11th, having su...
- Grepolis' Democritus Kicks off Halloween With His Special Rewards
- InnoGames invites you to let your inner alchemist come out this month, with Grepolis’ 2014 Halloween Event, which started today. The in-game...