Star Trek Online: Delta Quadrant Update Now Available
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced the availability of Star Trek Online: Delta Rising. The second expansion for Star Trek Online builds on the story of Star Trek: Voyager as players uncover a hand-crafted, expansive storyline and brand new gameplay mechanics all available for free.
Set 32 years after the events of Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek Online: Delta Rising brings players into the Delta Quadrant – a mysterious region of space recently made easily accessible through an ancient Iconian gateway. In keeping with Cryptic Studios’ efforts to capture the essence of the Star Trek franchise, Star Trek Online: Delta Rising reintroduces players to key members of the Voyager cast, including Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine), Robert Picardo (The Doctor), Garrett Wang (Harry Kim), Ethan Phillips (Neelix) and Tim Russ (Tuvok).
“With Star Trek Online: Delta Rising, our team continues to build on our vision of creating the most immersive experience for science-fiction fans,” said Stephen D’Angelo, executive producer for Star Trek Online. “The franchise is acclaimed for creating strong storylines, and being able to dig deeper and further develop the Voyager narrative was an honor for a team full of Star Trek fans.”
Star Trek Online: Delta Rising also increases the player level cap 60 – the first level cap increase in four years – allowing players to acquire a completely new tier of ships, gear and officers. The expansion also delves deeper into familiar species from the Star Trek franchise including the Talaxians, Ocampans, Kazon and the dangerous Vaadwaur.
For more info, visit http://www.arcgames.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Starcave Entertianment Announces T.E.R.R.A
- Irish Starcave Entertainment proudly announces the Kickstarter Campaign of its first “AAA” title and first multiplatform game, T.E.R.R.A. ...
- Space Strategy Focus Group Test Registration Now Open
- HanbitSoft Inc. is recruiting 300 participants for the Focus Group Test of Space Strategy, an AR space battle game.
- Ubisoft Adds Monuments to Anno Online
- Today, Ubisoft has announced a new features for their free-to-play, browser-based world-building strategy game, Anno Online, mainly focused on...