Star Trek: Alien Domain Releases New Faction Battle Mode
The new faction-based PVP mode, “System Battle”, is now live in the free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain™.
Introduced in the latest game update, System Battle is a scheduled event that players can take part in throughout the day, to compete against the opposing faction. Federation and Klingon fleets can queue to enter the new instanced map, and battle against each other to conquer planetoids and establish bases.
When the event time runs out, the faction that has captured the most space is declared the winner, with participating players receiving rewards. Top players also receive rewards based on their overall contribution to the effort.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Reaper's Revenge Update Now Available
- Global publisher My.com and developer Allods Team announce that the Reapers’ Revenge update is now available.
- Wildstar: Protogames Initiative Preview
- A brand, spanking new updated has just arrived for NCSoft and Carbine Studio’s fantasy & sci-fi themed MMORPG Wildstar.
- IGG to Release New Mobile Game: Final Fable
- Final Fable is an action RPG for Android that features stunning art work and an innovative fighting system.