Star Trek: Alien Domain Releases New Faction Battle Mode
The new faction-based PVP mode, “System Battle”, is now live in the free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain™.
Introduced in the latest game update, System Battle is a scheduled event that players can take part in throughout the day, to compete against the opposing faction. Federation and Klingon fleets can queue to enter the new instanced map, and battle against each other to conquer planetoids and establish bases.
When the event time runs out, the faction that has captured the most space is declared the winner, with participating players receiving rewards. Top players also receive rewards based on their overall contribution to the effort.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pax Prime 2013 Day 1 Recap Pt 1 - Elder Scrolls Online, Forced, Strife, and Cosplay!
- DizzyPW recaps the first day of PAX Prime 2013.
- Endless Fury - "Horrible Bosses" Introduced
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today released two new gameplay trailers for action-packed free-to-play side-scrolling MMORPG, E...
- World of Tanks 360 Announces Le Barrage Français Update
- Wargaming announced today the addition of the Le Barrage Français content update for its free to play console multiplayer game, World of Tank...