Star Trek: Alien Domain Releases New Faction Battle Mode
The new faction-based PVP mode, “System Battle”, is now live in the free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain™.
Introduced in the latest game update, System Battle is a scheduled event that players can take part in throughout the day, to compete against the opposing faction. Federation and Klingon fleets can queue to enter the new instanced map, and battle against each other to conquer planetoids and establish bases.
When the event time runs out, the faction that has captured the most space is declared the winner, with participating players receiving rewards. Top players also receive rewards based on their overall contribution to the effort.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi Duel: Android OS Beta Now Live
- Top publisher and developer NEXON Korea has announced that the closed Android test for the upcoming mobile trading card game
- Drakensang Online Reaches Five Million Players
- Bigpoint has announced that Drakensang Online has reached more than five million registered players worldwide since August 2011.
- Firefall Announces First Public Beta Test
- Red 5 Studios announced today that Firefall will begin its first public beta test this Friday during an unlocked 48-hour “Beta Weekend”.