Star Supremacy begins closed beta
Star Supremacy, Barbily’s free-to-play, browser-based space conquest and strategy MMO, will begin closed beta tonight, September 19, at 8 pm PST. Once the closed beta starts, players will be able to activate their beta keys.
Events for closed beta include rewarding the top bug reporters with free Barbily Credits, B-Creds for writing articles and forum posts about Star Supremacy, and B-Creds for the top ten ranked characters after the first two weeks of closed beta. All rewards will be paid out when the game launches commercially, so they can be used for the live game.
Star Supremacy Gameplay Screenshot
Star Supremacy Starts Closed Beta and Invites Players to Join
Suzhou, China – September 19, 2011 – We are glad to remind you the Closed Beta Launch of our great free sci-fi MMORTS Star Supremacy. The Closed Beta will start at 8:00pm 19th Sept PST. You can activate your account using your free beta key then!
Prepare your tactics, charge your lasers and plan your path of colonization before our big launch. Will you be the victor and can you prove your worthiness of command in a hostile universe?
Don’t forget to join the great space adventure on 19th Sept 8:00pm PST. Check out the events we are having here.
Please check out the official website for more information, announcements, and events as Star Supremacy launches or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/Star_Supremacy and Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Star-Supremacy. You can also follow us on Raptr at http://raptr.com/game/Star-Supremacy.
We hope to see you all in game!
Articles You May Enjoy
- John Smedley steps down as Daybreak's CEO
- John Smedley, long time CEO of Daybreak (going back into its early days as Sony Online Entertainment), has stepped down.
- Heroes of Newerth Announces $10,000 Map Making Contest
- Heroes of Newerth announces Sol's Theatre, a $10,000 community map-making contest for the newest community map to arrive in HoN.
- Space Engineers is Coming to Retail Stores
- Independent developer Keen Software House announced that their pc-hit space-based sandbox game, Space Engineers, has been released to retail s...