Star Conflict’s New Update Includes Oculus Rift and Linux Support
Star Gem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment have announced a massive update just in time for their two-year anniversary of Star Conflict, their free-to-play space age MMO, which is now available for the Oculus Rift platform. Published by Gaijin Entertainment and developed by indie studio Star Gem Inc., Star Conflict is a free-to-play MMO action game set in the deepest recesses of space where players sit at the helm of their own customizable starship and launch into massive combats.
“We believe that gamers need as many options as possible. Our goal is to provide them with freedom of choice to pick which operating system better suits their needs. Thanks to our new update Star Conflict supports all popular operating systems: Windows, Mac OS and now Linux (through Steam). And Linux support means that in the future Star Conflict will be available on all gaming platforms based on this OS.” – said Stanislav Skorb, Director, Star Gem Inc.
Star Conflict’s latest update also includes Oculus Rift support ensuring players experience the full reality of the virtual deep space dog fighting experience, transporting them from their chairs into cockpits of high-powered spaceships, setting them on a deadly course of intergalactic battles in spectacular full stereoscopic 3D with a 360-degree panoramic view of deep space. The release of the update coincides with Star Conflict’s two-year anniversary and to celebrate, Gaijin Entertainment and Star Gem Inc. will offer massive discounts for in-game purchases including DLC and free premium account access for everyone between April 3 and April 7, 2014.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Master X Master Announces Titan Ruins Testing
- NCSoft has announced that Master X Master (MXM)'s next playtest will focus on Ranked PvP.
- E3 2015 Hosts Record Breaking Year, Announces 2016 Details
- ESA, which owns and produces E3, also revealed that E3 2016 will take place June 14-16 in Los Angeles at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- Ork Newsletter Heralds F2P Options for Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade
- F2P, B2P, and cosmetic items hinted at in cryptic Ork message.