Star Conflict: New Invasion Mode Announced
StarGem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment’s epic free-to-play MMO action game, Star Conflict, gets an exciting update with the new “Invasion Mode”, which is in Closed Beta until the end of summer. In order to access this new mode, Star Conflict players will need to earn one of the following achievements: Strikeforce Prometheus or Universe Conqueror.
Invasion mode has an underlying story in which an alien race disappeared into another dimension of space and time, now they have found a way back but this time they are heading up an invasion. Star Conflict players will be able to team up in parties of four to explore the new ‘Open Space’ area and combine forces as they take on new quests and engage in PvP and PvE battles. These new activities provide new loot, which can also be used to craft unique armament options and protection for their spaceships.
“The inclusion of Invasion Mode into the virtual world of Star Conflict provides a unique and unpredictable game dynamic that introduces more variables to the player’s space combat experience. Not only do players have to worry about PVP attacks in the free to explore environment but alien ships can suddenly appear close to player’s own ship without warning, forcing them to make the lightning quick decision to flee or fight” Said Stanislaw Scorn, Director, Star Gem Inc.
Skillful Star Conflict Players can access the new invasion mode if they have already acquired the Universe Conqueror or Strikeforce Prometheus achievements. Those players who have just joined the game have a full summer to gain the 1000 points required in order to get the Universe Conqueror achievement. Alternatively players looking for quick access can also obtain the Strikeforce Prometheus achievement by purchasing 6000 Galactic Standards in separately or in different packs.
For more info, visit http://star-conflict.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase Preparing for Shut Down
- KOG Games and the Grand Chase team have finally confirmed the rumors that the game will soon be shutting down, despite changes and the #LongLi...
- gamigo reveals new trailers for Otherland and Grimlands
- From its next-g 2012 conference, gamigo has released two new trailers for its upcoming games Otherland and Grimlands.
- Camelot Unchained Showcases TDD Winter Camouflage
- The latest update from CityState Entertainment's upcoming realm v realm sandbox MMORPG, Camelot Unchained, today brought the news that th...