Star Conflict Added to Arc Games Library
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced the availability of Star Conflict on Arc – the platform for publishing and accessing high-quality, free online games. Star Conflict joins the latest Arc releases including APB Reloaded, Elsword and Stronghold Kingdoms as the platform continues to grow in the variety of free-to-play games available.
Star Conflict is an action-packed, massively multiplayer space simulation game that puts players in the role of elite pilots engaging in a widespread interplanetary skirmish. Arc players will step into a divided galaxy as empires and mercenary groups fit for control of new areas as they take command of a variety of battleships. The launch of Star Conflict for Arc also brings the latest update – Star Conflict: Invasion – that adds additional player versus environment content as player’s team up against AI-controlled enemies.
“The launch of Star Conflict on Arc adds our fifth game in the last four months as we continue to build a quality library that offers variety for our players,” said Yoon Im, senior vice president of publishing. “As a group of gamers, our team is always looking to partner with developers who are interested in expanding their reach to a platform dedicated to providing fun video game experiences.”
More information for Star Conflict can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Karos Online shuts down
- On April 13, NHN will shut down Karos Online "indefinitely."
- Dragon Awaken News - Closed Beta Begins February 28
- Upcoming SRPG browser MMO, Dragon Awaken, will hold closed beta from February 28 through March 8.
- Albion Online: Developers give details on farming system
- Becoming a hero in Albion Online can really take it out of you. Alongside monsters and wild beasts, which pose a constant threat in the wilder...