Star Citizen Introduces Web-Based Organization System
Star Citizen has introduced its web-based Organization system today, allowing testers to create and join organizations for the first time.
Accessible from the Community Menu, the Organization Hub lets players create or join organizations from a central location (currently, players can only create/join one Organization). From here, Organizations can use their own text and graphics, recruit others, set ranks and titles, and even use a new XMPP-based live chat system.
Find out more about today’s update here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Craft of Gods Goes Free to Play!
- Craft of Gods, the 3D fantasy MMORPG, officially goes free to play. The game now has a free to play server and a subscription based one with f...
- Special Collector’s Edition of Grey Goo Now Available in North America
- UIG Entertainment and Grey Box are proud to announce the retail release of the Grey Goo Collector’s Edition in North America.
- Redbana Launches FC Manager Teaser Site
- Redbana announces FC Manager, a new football club manager simualtion, and launches its teaser website.