Star Citizen Introduces Web-Based Organization System
Star Citizen has introduced its web-based Organization system today, allowing testers to create and join organizations for the first time.
Accessible from the Community Menu, the Organization Hub lets players create or join organizations from a central location (currently, players can only create/join one Organization). From here, Organizations can use their own text and graphics, recruit others, set ranks and titles, and even use a new XMPP-based live chat system.
Find out more about today’s update here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chess Based Strategy Game Honor of Throne Available Feb 18
- Honor of Throne is a strategy mobile game that's based on the classic board game of chess, applying the classic game's rules and mov...
- SMITE Previews Cabrakan Patch
- As usual, Hi-Rez previewed its upcoming SMITE patch notes (scheduled currently for August 19) on its Friday stream.
- John Schappert's Shiver Entertainment reveals New RTS Beasts vs. Bots
- Beasts vs Bots is a fast-paced real-time strategy game tailored for touch control on mobile phones and tablets.