Square Enix Celebrates 12th Anniversary of Final Fantasy XI
Square Enix, Inc. is proud to announce the 12th Anniversary of FINAL FANTASY®XI. To celebrate yet another major milestone for the franchise favorite, Square Enix continues its ongoing support for the game and its dedicated player community through new content releases.
New game updates coinciding with the FINAL FANTASY XI 12th Anniversary include:
- New Seekers of Adoulin® missions to continue the ever-evolving storyline along with new areas to explore
- The debut of the “Mog Wardrobe” – a new equipment storage feature that allows even greater storage for the adventurer on the go
- The introduction of “Ergon Weapons” for the rune fencer and geomancer jobs
- The release of two new high-tier mission battlefields that allow players to challenge previous conquests at a higher difficulty for new spoils
- The addition of Maat and Gessho to the ever-growing list of alter egos that will fight by your side
Detailed information on the latest update can be found at: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/41814
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Launches New Talisman Challenge Leagues
- Content Update 2.1.0 introduces Rigwald the Wolven King to the land of Wraeclast, along with the start of the new Talisman Challenge Leagues.
- Dying Light: 2 mini assets available for download and viewing
- With the release of Dying Light just 2 weeks away, Techland has released 2 mini assets that will bring players all the bit closer to the deva...
- Black Desert Online Early Access Impressions
- Black Desert Online has proven to be one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had, no matter the version I've played.