Square Enix and NVIDIA Partner To Offer Limited Edition FFXIV Bundles
Square Enix, Inc., in partnership with visual computing technology leader NVIDIA, today announced the availability of bundled GeForce® GTX® 650-class graphics cards featuring a digital PC download and free 30-day trial of the hit massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™.
Available for a limited time, these bundled graphics cards will allow players to upgrade their in-game HD for a truly next-gen PC gaming, FINAL FANTASY experience in one of today’s most acclaimed MMORPG titles.
The limited GeForce GTX 650 / FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn bundles are available today for the GeForce GTX 650, 650 Ti, and 650 Ti Boost at North American retailers NCIX, Amazon, Newegg, and Tiger Direct.
Additional information on the bundles, and accessing FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn, can be found here: http://www.GeForce.com/FFXIV.
For more details on the GeForce GTX 650-class graphics cards, please visit: http://www.GeForce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-650.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Clash Of The Capitals Begins In Juggernaut
- Mail.Ru has announced a new event for Juggernaut players.
- Nexon Acquires GameHi Inc.
- Nexon acquires GameHi Inc, a rival Korean free to play MMO game developer.
- MapleStory Reveals Hayato
- The legendary samurai Hayato soon arrives for MapleStory fans.