Splendor Introduces Multiplayer Modes
Days of Wonder has announced the release of an online multiplayer mode for Splendor, its strategy game adaptation for the board game by the same name.
In this new version, available for mobile and PC, players can compete against each other and even arrange exclusive invite-only games to battle against friends. Part of this multiplayer system is the new Karma system, which rewards players for finishing their games (and punishes those who drop out early). Both ranked and non-ranked modes are available for players to test their mettle.
Splendor’s new online version also includes a new “Challenges,” mode. Similar to chess, “Challenges” mode presents players with complex situations which push them to achieve specific goals such as earning a number of points, earning a special card, or collecting a specific combination of gems. The “Challenges” may also have to be executed in a limited number of attempts, in a limited amount of time, or a specific order.
Articles You May Enjoy
- KingsRoad: Introduces Second Monthly Event, Ice Cycle Event and More
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment that delivers full-featured RPG depth, visuals and gameplay instantly in brows...
- Aeria Games Leaks News of Sword Art Online MMO
- A smashing new MMO from Aeria Games and Gamepot will challenge you in ways you've never thought of.
- Heroes Charge Mobile Review
- Heroes Charge is an extremely fun game to play, and it looks sharp to boot. Unfortunately it does require some time and effort.