Spirit Tales Releases Pet And Family Update
KoramGame has announced the launch of a new update for Spirit Tales.
The update introduces two new systems: pet evolution and the family system. With pet evolution, players can combine two pets into more powerful versions, improving pet gameplay and allowing for future changes to the pet system to expand it. The family system will let players cultivate “familial” relationships and create a family of up to five players to unlock special buffs and daily rewards.
KoramGame also publishes Dragon Born and Serenia Fantasy.
Spirit Tales “Pet Evolution” Gameplay Screenshot
Evolve Your Pets and Relationships with the New Spirit Tales Update
Create Your Ideal Companion or Find Your Perfect Family to Unlock Special Perks
Sunnyvale, Calif. — (June 20, 2012) — KoramGame Ltd., a leading developer and publisher of free-to-play online games, announced today that Spirit Tales, a cute 3D fantasy MMORPG, has released its latest content update that features the new pet evolution and family systems.
With pet evolution in place, players can now further customize and tailor their pets to their specific style of play by combining two pets into a more powerful version of their favorite companion. This latest addition will not only add to the overall pet gameplay experience, but also mark the beginning of more future enhancements.
In addition to this, the new family system offers players more ways to cultivate in-game relationships than ever before. Similar to the Sweetheart and Guild Systems that are already present in the game, this new family feature lets players form an in-game family of up to 5 to unlock special buffs and daily rewards exclusive to its members.
For more information on the latest content update, please visit: http://st.koramgame.com
Follow Spirit Tales on Facebook for the latest news and giveaways: http://facebook.com/spirit.tales
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bigpoint Announces Merc Elite
- Bigpoint adds firepower to catalogue with the launch of brand new MOBA game Merc Elite
- Elsword: Crimson Avenger For Elesis Now Available
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of the latest episode in the â...
- Grepolis launches Thracian War Event
- InnoGames announces the release of Thracian Conquest, a new event for its Strategic cross-platform game Grepolis. Players will be able to part...