Spirit Tales Offers Bonus Pack Through Raptr
KoramGame and Raptr have partnered to offer a special reward for Spirit Tales players in the new Raptr Rewards program.
Players must be ranked “Newbie” or above in Spirit Tales on Raptr (ranks earned by achievements and time played). The award is then unlocked and can be claimed on a first come, first serve basis. The Jump Start pack includes Master Pet Dango, a Star Weapon Enhancement Hammer, and a Star EXP Talisman.
KoramGame also publishes Dragon Born.
Spirit Tales Gameplay Screenshot
KoramGame Partners with Raptr to Give Gamers a Jump StartPlay Spirit Tales and Get Rewarded With Raptr
Sunnyvale, Calif. — (June 6, 2012) — KoramGame Ltd., a leading developer and publisher of free-to-play online games has partnered with Raptr, the leading community for gamers, to give away exclusive Spirit Tales Jump Start packs. Part of the recently unveiled Raptr Rewards program, qualified users can receive special in-game items that will aid them on their journey in Spirit Tales, a cute fantasy MMORPG that is available worldwide.The Spirit Tales Jump Start pack includes the following:
- Master Pet Dango – Capture almost any monster and make it your pet
- Star Weapon Enhancement Hammer – Enchant any weapon below level 20 with 100% success rate
- Star EXP Talisman – Gain 10% more experience for one hourTo qualify for this first come, first serve reward, players must be ranked “Newbie” or above on Raptr; ranks based on time played and achievements unlocked. For more information on Raptr Rewards, please visit: http://raptr.com/rewards.
REGISTER for a free Spirit Tales account: http://st.koramgame.com
LIKE Spirit Tales on Facebook: http://facebook.com/spirit.tales
Articles You May Enjoy
- World Tour Fishing Review
- Back then World Tour Fishing was still heavily in development and only a small number of players had even embarked from port, but since it rel...
- Zentia Closed Beta Begins July 15
- Zentia closed beta begins July 15, 2010 at 4PM (PST). The game is by ChangYou and was originally announced at E3 2010.