Spirit Tales announces open beta delay
KoramGame has announced that the open beta launch for Spirit Tales has been postponed to May 10. The launch was previously scheduled for April 25.
Yann Wang, General Manager, stated that “problems have occurred that have made it difficult to incorporate certain features that are vital to the release of the game.” The team remains optimistic that the delay will offer a more polished game when open beta does start.
Spirit Tales will launch its open beta for a worldwide audience, including system and server upgrades, improved content, and exclusive events in addition to the game’s core content.
Spirit Tales Gameplay Screenshot
Spirit Tales Open Beta Postponed to May 10
Sunnyvale, Calif. — (April 23, 2012) — KoramGame Ltd., a leading developer and publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced that the launch of open beta for Spirit Tales, an upcoming cute 3D fantasy MMORPG, has been postponed to May 10, 2012. Open beta for Spirit Tales had previously been slated to start on April 25.
“It was a hard decision to make since we take our release schedule very seriously,” says Yann Wang, General Manager. “But problems have occurred that have made it difficult to incorporate certain features that are vital to the release of the game. Unfortunately, because of this, the game will not be ready on the date we had originally promised. However, the Spirit Tales team, and myself included, are optimistic that this short, but necessary delay, will ensure that we produce a much more complete and polished game.”
With this delay comes the full launch of the Spirit Tales open beta to a worldwide audience, and will include new system and server upgrades, as well as all the previously announced in-game features. There will also be better content to help guide users and events exclusive to the Spirit Tales name.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Auto Club Revolution Introduces The Hockenheimring
- Eutechnyx has released a new update today that includes a new race track and a newly licensed car.
- Crusaders Quest Mobile Review
- With fast-paced action, complex team management, & a wide range of play options, this is one game I won't be uninstalling any time so...
- InnoGames Announces Cross-Platform Rising Generals
- InnoGames has announced its newest title, Rising Generals, a PvP-focused game for mobile and browser-based platforms.