Spirit Tales announces closed beta
KoramGame has announced the launch of closed beta for Spirit Tales will begin on March 15.
Spirit Tales features a cute, anime-style environment with six character classes and the ability to become a Spirit Form while battling. The game also features a pet system, crafting, achievements, and PvP. You can find out more about the game in our new Spirit Tales Press Preview.
KoramGame also publishes Chronicles of Merlin, Indomitus, and Mythopolis.
Spirit Tales Screenshot
Spirit Tales Closed Beta Testing Begins March 15
Sunnyvale, Calif. — (March 1, 2012) — KoramGame Ltd., a leading developer and publisher of free-to-play online games, announced today that the closed beta test phase for Spirit Tales, a cute 3D fantasy MMORPG developed by X-Legend, will launch on March 15. Players may register at the official Spirit Tales website and the company has also partnered with several gaming websites to distribute beta keys with in-game prizes.
With an extensive character customization and progression system, as well as in-depth pet capture and training, Spirit Tales offers unlimited possibilities for players to interact with the world. Its unique horizon view adds a refreshing perspective on the vast and whimsical environment, drawing extra attention to characters channeling their Spirit Form ability.
“We want players to be immersed in the world of Spirit Tales,” says Yann Wang, General Manager. “To that end, we integrated a wide range of customization options so that players can feel like their characters are truly one of a kind.”
In Spirit Tales, players will embark upon a journey across a colorful fantasy world, battling fierce creatures and capturing magical pets to call their own. Unlock a character’s Spirit Form to unleash devastating attacks on monsters or opponents during exciting PvP (Player vs. Player) battles. With six unique character classes to choose from and over 40 million customization combinations, Spirit Tales is designed to offer players a high degree of in-game freedom and an “Epically Cute, Massively Fun” online gaming experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Champions Online Update Brings Steel Crusade
- Perfect World Entertainment is thrilled to announce a new update for Champions Online – Steel Crusade – coming September 4, 2014. In the n...
- Mighty Party Legendary Party Update Announced
- Panoramik Inc is pleased to announce the Legendary Party Update for free to play card strategy MMORPG Mighty Party.
- Blacklight: Retribution August Cup Tournament
- Get rich or frag trying – this weekend, 64 of the best teams in Blacklight: Retribution will be fighting for over $2,000 in prizes in the Au...