Space Wars: Interstellar Empires Reveals Ship Viewer
Space Wars: Interstellar Empires, a turn-based strategy MMO from ToHeroes and Desert Owl Games, is releasing a downloadable ship viewer on November 17.
The ship viewer lets fans view the detailed 3D models of the intergalactic battleships and cruisers that will be used in-game to conquer the cosmos. It will be available as a download on the Space Wars site, or as a reduced version through the browser. We’ve gotten special clearance to share both with you today!
The ship viewer enables captains to see their potential ships from any angle and analyze an overview of each vessel’s stats. Space Wars releases onto Steam’s Early Access in January 2017 for PC, Mac and Linux.
After investing millions of dollars into development, ToHeroes is currently seeking $40,000 on Kickstarter to add single player missions to Space Wars to measure the demand for this feature. The crowdfunding campaign is set to end on Saturday, November 26, 2016. For more information about Space Wars, please visit: www.spacewars.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Experience Divine Rebirth In King of Kings 3
- King of Kings 3 has released its latest update, Divine Rebirth.
- Sentinel Heroes Remake’s New Update Goes Live Today
- Sentinel Heroes Studios announced the release of a new update for its strategic RPG game Sentinel Heroes today. The update includes a new rank...
- EVE Vegas 2014 Keynote outlines EVE Online’s future strategy
- This past weekend, a sold out EVE Vegas 2014 player gathering saw over 500 EVE players from as far away as Australia descend upon Las Vegas’...