Space Trials begin for Battlestar Galactica Online Carriers
Testing has begun for the newest class of ships in Battlestar Galactica Online: Carriers.
The Carriers are the largest class of ship available in the game, and act and support and supply vessels for their fleet. This means that these ships can serve as outposts, repairs, recharges, and tactical offense coordinators. These ships will become available to players after testing is complete, and will come at an expected cost and requirement of level 40 (or higher), 400,000 cubits, and 90,000 merits.
Players can apply for testing carriers on Kobol, the public beta server, in a forum thread.
Battlestar Galactica Online is published by Bigpoint, which also publishes Drakensang Online and Nadirim.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crowdfunding Corner: Not all Stars Shine
- This month on MMOHuts, we've launched our new Top Games section, a new hub where you can keep track on the latest trending games on Steam...
- Everquest Next Development to Continue Despite Layoffs
- Despite the recent string of layoffs at Daybreak Games and just announced resignation of Matt Hiby, former creative director for Planetside 2,...
- Deckbound Heroes - PAX South 2016
- Deckbound's cards are all completely unique, created by a unique genesis system that leverages Bitcoin technology.