Space Trials begin for Battlestar Galactica Online Carriers
Testing has begun for the newest class of ships in Battlestar Galactica Online: Carriers.
The Carriers are the largest class of ship available in the game, and act and support and supply vessels for their fleet. This means that these ships can serve as outposts, repairs, recharges, and tactical offense coordinators. These ships will become available to players after testing is complete, and will come at an expected cost and requirement of level 40 (or higher), 400,000 cubits, and 90,000 merits.
Players can apply for testing carriers on Kobol, the public beta server, in a forum thread.
Battlestar Galactica Online is published by Bigpoint, which also publishes Drakensang Online and Nadirim.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Beta Preview
- The name of the game is strategy. One does not simply zerg one lane over and over in Orcs Must Die! Unchained. At least, not if they want to w...
- LoL Reveals Strengths and Ability Kit for Tahm Kench
- The River King is ready to troll Riot Games' hit MOBA, League of Legends!
- MechWarrior Online Community Warfare Phase II Complete
- Piranha Games announced today that the popular MechWarrior Online has completed Phase II of development on the Community Warfare feature.