Space Hulk Ascension: Imperial Fists Expansion Available
Independent developer Full Control today announced that the first expansion for S pace Hulk: Ascension is available now to download for PC, Mac and Linux on Steam. The Imperial Fists Expansion unlocks the Imperial Fists Chapter and brings 15 new unique story missions and 20 flash missions for players to conquer in Space Hulk: Ascension. Based on the best-selling board game set within the Warhammer 40,000 universe, S pace Hulk: Ascension, is a 3D digital turn based strategy game, that features reworked mechanics and a host of new features, including RPG progression mechanics, new Genestealer variations, new rules, and mission structures.
“We can’t wait for our fans to experience all the new content. ” said Thomas Hentschel Lund, CEO of Full Control. “On top of the new missions, the Tarantula Turret adds a whole new layer of strategy to the game. We think players will relish the opportunity to test it out! ”
The primary objective of the Imperial Fists, is to prevent the Genestealers breaking through a defense zone and attacking the flank of the beachhead. As the main campaign expands, the Terminators slowly cleanse areas of the Space Hulk to prevent the Genestealers from building a larger force. Meanwhile, hidden in the Space Hulk, the Genestealers have started massing into a vast force. During the campaign the Imperial Fists are armed with the ferocious Tarantula Turret; a powerful automated weapons platform that can decimate the Genestealer hordes in seconds.
The Imperial Fists Expansion is available on Steam for $7.99/€7.99/£5.59:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Artix Entertainment Celebrates 10 Years With Hostile Takeover
- Artix Entertainment is celebrating its 10 year anniversary this week... or it would be, if not for EbilCorp.
- CoD Black Ops III: Biggest Beta Ever on PS4
- Treyarch's Black Ops III Beta Sets New Standard as the #1 Beta on PlayStation 4
- Terra Battle: Over 2 million downloads surpassed
- Terra Battle: Over 2 million downloads surpassed - Console version als in developement