Space Engineers – New Features added in Update 01.020.005
Space Engineers update 01.020.005 has been released today. The main features that have been implemented with this update are the synchronization of the small floating objects in Multi-Player, the addition of new sounds (the full list of sounds is available below) and the option to send items automatically from the Refinery to the Assembler when they are built next to each other and share a conveyor door.
Today’s release notes can be read in full here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Infinite Crisis Videos: Gaslight Batman and Doomsday
- Today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment released two new Champion Profile videos for Infinite Crisis. The new videos give fans an in-dep...
- Combat Arms Adds New Map - Vertigo
- Combat Arms adds the new Map Veritgo as well as a new training mission. Players can also purchase a new sniper rifle called M-200.
- Star Crusade War for the Expanse Heads for GDC 2016
- . Currently in beta on Steam, the game will put players in control of one of six mighty factions vying for power in a faraway sector of outer