Space Engineers: Massive Updates Incoming
In the continuing effort to deliver the best gameplay experience for nearly a million players on PC, independent developer Keen Software House has updated their Steam Early Access hit, Space Engineers, with several major new features, including support for dedicated servers, player factions, hacking, tools for driving, and more. Keen Software House delivers weekly updates to Space Engineers every Thursday, offering new features, fixes, and more.
“A great Steam Early Access game must deliver on its promises to the community – the gamers who have taken the risk of buying into your vision – by continually growing and improving with new features, expansion of gameplay, and more,” said Marek Rosa, CEO and Founder, Keen Software House. “Over the past month, we’ve worked hard to deliver against that standard and we’re fortunate to have the smartest and most dedicated fans on Steam offering their insights and suggestions to shape the future of Space Engineers.”
For more info, visit http://www.spaceengineersgame.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder One Step Closer to Launch
- Gaijin Entertainment, developer and publisher of the military MMO game War Thunder, announced that the game has been updated to version 1.29, ...
- EVE Online’s Galatea Release Brings Chaos to Amarr Space
- As EVE Online’s Galatea release went live today, New Eden is still reeling from one of the most dramatic events in its rich history.
- Exclusive: World of Warcraft to Go Free to Play
- World of Warcraft is set to go free to play. We have confirmed this with numerous sources within Blizzard Entertainment.