Space Engineers Creators Launch New Affiliate Program
Keen Software House, an independent development studio based in Prague and creators of the PC hit Space Engineers, has launched a new “affiliate program” for fans, that will allow the community to share in the runaway success of the Company’s games. In addition, Keen has redesigned and re-launched the Company’s e-shop, bringing a fresh look and a fan-friendly experience to purchasing directly from the developer.
NEW AFFILIATE PROGRAM
The new Keen Software House Affiliate Program allows those with their own blogs or Youtube and Twitch channels to place a special link on their site that will track referrals and all resulting sales. Those users who refer a sale will receive 15% of the immediate purchase as well as 15% of all lifetime sales from that referred customer.
Keen Software House will provide affiliate members assets, such as artwork and banners, to help them get their programs up and running quickly and easily. Those interested in participating can visit the Affiliate Program web site at http://www.keenswh.com/
To help support the new affiliate program, Keen has also re-launched the Company’s e-shop, featuring an improved interface and a better buying experience. To view the new e-shop, please visit http://shop.keenswh.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pockie Kingdom Closed Beta Takes to the Skies
- Online games publisher, NGames, has today announced that free-to-play strategy MMO, Pockie Kingdom, will be taking to the skies for its next r...
- Path of Exile Launches First Ever Charity Race to Benefit Child's Play
- Grinding Gear Games announced today that they are launching a two-week Path of Exile Ambush/Invasion race event to benefit the Child's Pl...
- Space Engineers Early Impressions
- Once a niche market, the sandbox construction game has been made incredibly popular and mainstream, thanks to titles like Minecraft. This titl...