Space Engineers Celebrates a Successful Two Years
Independent developer Keen Software House is celebrating the 2nd anniversary of Space Engineers, a game about engineering, building and maintaining space structures based on real physics and real science, with sales exceeding 1.6 million copies since its release.
Released on Steam Early Access in October 2013, Space Engineers quickly became a fan favorite and cemented its position among bestsellers on Steam Early Access. Since its launch it has attracted a passionate community and builders of space structures around the world that became an integral part of the experience of creating more than 150.000 items on Steam Workshop.
“We are not celebrating just the 2nd anniversary of Space Engineers, but also the creative spirit of the community that drives us, pushes us into the unknown, makes us question what is even possible, and helps us see what we never before imagined,” said Marek Rosa, CEO and founder of Keen Software House.
The second anniversary comes on the verge of the upcoming biggest content update yet: Planets that will reinvent how fans experience Space Engineers. Keen Software House is dedicated to bringing new content, paying close attention to the community, shaping the game together with regular updates, and supporting creators by offering complete access to the game’s source code.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Artillery Revamped For World of Tanks Update 8.6
- Wargaming today announced details for Update 8.6 for World of Tanks. The new update will bring further changes and balance to the in-game econ...
- RaiderZ Launches New Series of Zone Videos - Broken Mast
- The RaiderZ team is excited to share the first episode in a new series zone videos for its upcoming monster-hunting, action MMORPG. Take a clo...
- Wedding system announced for Luvinia
- Luvinia players will be able to share their in-game relationships in a new way with weddings, a new feature being released after Valentine...