Space Engineers and NVIDIA partner for Creation Contest
Independent developer and creators of Space Engineers game, Keen Software House, is launching a creation contest in collaboration with NVIDIA and offering the chance to win high-end NVIDIA GeForce GTX-based graphic cards. The contest will focus on the players’ creativity and will be divided into three different categories: level design, fan fiction and HQ screenshots.
The goal for the “Level Design” contest is to create a single-player / coop mission. It can be either part of a story or just an independent mission. For the second contest, you need to use your imagination and write a story inspired by the Space Engineers’ universe. As, for the third category, “HQ screenshots”, we are asking you to capture hi-res images from the game so we can print them and decorate our office walls.
For those interested in participating to any of the three contests, please click here for more details.
For more information about the Level Design contest and the development of Space Engineers, read Marek Rosa’s latest blog-post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Challenge The Stone Hero In Soul Of Guardian
- To celebrate the start of the Olympics, Soul of Guardian is hosting two new events.
- New EU Server Arrives for City of Steam
- City of Steam: Arkadia is launching a new server for the EU region today, September 17.
- MicroVolts Surge Expansion Now Live
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the biggest update yet for MicroVolts, the free-to-play cartoon-style third-person shooter, now available...