Soul Hunters: Ubisoft Teams Up with Lilith Games
Lilith Games announced that the company has partnered with Ubisoft to bring Assassin’s Creed-franchise character Ezio Auditore to Soul Hunters, its international hit action-RPG title. The partnership between the two companies will strengthen the brand presence and impact of Asia’s most popular mobile game in North America, while expanding Assassin’s Creed’s brand recognition in Asian gaming markets. Soul Hunters is currently played by over 80 million people worldwide, and has played a pivotal role in establishing Lilith Games as a dominant force in the mobile games market.
The iconic Ezio Auditore will become available as a playable character in Soul Hunters on May 12. Gameplay in the mobile title has been tailored to incorporate Ezio’s signature weapons and attributes, seamlessly melding elements of the Assassin’s Creed experience into the Soul Hunters world.
For more info, visit: http://www.lilith.sh/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Premieres First Gameplay Videos
- Catch Nosgoth's first three gameplay videos with commentary revealing Pysonix and Square's upcoming vampire versus hunter Battle Are...
- War of the Immortals Now Live on Steam
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. today announced that War of the Immortals, the popular free-to-play action MMO, is now available for download...
- Escape from Tarkov News - Extended Alpha Launched
- Battlestate Games announced that Escape from Tarkov, their MMOFPS, has entered extended alpha and will be accepting more players.