Soul Guardians: Age of Midgard Now Available Exclusively on Google Play
ZQGame a publisher of high-quality mobile games, today announced the global release of the anime-inspired, action-RPG, Soul Guardians: Age of Midgard.
Soul Guardians takes a fresh approach to the Action Role Playing Game genre (ARPG) by adding elements of card collecting where players can evolve and fuse the Soul Arts Cards, constructing high-powered attacks for characters to pulverize enemies with.
“Whether you’re into fighting games, an RPG enthusiast, or even a casual gamer looking for something that’s just fun and easy to pick-up, Soul Guardians has it covered,” said John Hwang, Director of Publishing for ZQGame. “We’re also steamrolling ahead of our production schedule and plan to release the iOS version in about a month’s time.”
Soul Guardians: Age of Midgard joins the ranks of ZQGame’s catalog of titles including recently released card battle RPG, Pocket Knights, already available for both Android and iOS devices.
Available in the Google Play Store: http://bit.ly/ZQsoulG
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires reaches 250,000 and launches new language versions
- InnoGames has announced a new milestone and game versions for its browser-based strategy, Forge of Empires.
- Starriser: New Fleets Introduced
- As it already did for the Alpha version of Starriser, their much awaited space- themed MMO, Valencian studio Arpic Games is introducing all th...
- Kicking Barrels With The City Of Steam Developers
- City of Steam developers have posted a new coding dev journal, with a fun little bonus.