Sony Online Entertainment Announces Four-Fold Shut Down
Sony Online Entertainment has just announced the news that it will be shutting down four of its games in the next few months: Wizardry Online, Vanguard Online, Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures, and Free Realms.
Wizardry Online and Vanguard Online will be shut down on July 31, while Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures and Free Realms will shut down on March 31. Special activities, events, and compensations will be rolling for all four games, including transitions to the new All Access Program – which now offers a shared membership for most of SOE’s titles at a single $14.99 monthly rate. The new program is explained in this new FAQ.
While this news is in some ways expected, it might be a surprise to Wizardry Online players, who received a Producer’s letter only last week with plans to move forward into 2014.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Rune: New casual MOBA coming soon
- MijiKai Game Studio has recently presented Heroes of Rune, an epic new casual Multiplayer RPG, MOBA style game coming soon. Heroes of Rune was...
- Tales Runner New Chapter: Chaos Genesis Launches June 1
- Tales Runner announces new Chaos Genesis chapter on June 1 which introduces numerous new features.
- Worlds 2016: Grand Finals Recap
- In a stunning turn of events, the Grand Finals were not a stomp as predicted. The Samsung Galaxy vs. SK Telecom T1 fight for the summoner’s ...