SNOW M1 Update Arrives as Steam Launch Announced
Poppermost Productions releases a new patch and video update on their freeform skiing title, SNOW, currently available on Steam Early Access.
The video details some major changes to rotation control and respawning points as well as the highly requested speedometer. Other notable updates include:
- Multiplayer is now available for all users
- Main Menu updated with new functionality
- Visual and Gameplay options added to Main Menu
- Store redesigned
- Skis now use both left and right graphics
- You can now customize your character while in-game
- Session Markers have been implemented
- New in-air rotation system
- Rework persistent player profile
- Improved half-pipe gameplay
- In-game UI and Spawn Selection have been updated to a new style
Keep up to date on everything SNOW by following their official Tumbler.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge Steam Launch F2P Review
- Forge is an unusual beast. When you have a game that steals gameplay elements from both the FPS and the MMORPG, MOBA is the result.
- Webzen Celebrates 3rd Anniversary
- Webzen has announced several events to celebrate their third anniversary.
- BOID Introduces League and Ratings System
- BOID releases Update 3 and adds ranked play.