SNOW M1 Update Arrives as Steam Launch Announced
Poppermost Productions releases a new patch and video update on their freeform skiing title, SNOW, currently available on Steam Early Access.
The video details some major changes to rotation control and respawning points as well as the highly requested speedometer. Other notable updates include:
- Multiplayer is now available for all users
- Main Menu updated with new functionality
- Visual and Gameplay options added to Main Menu
- Store redesigned
- Skis now use both left and right graphics
- You can now customize your character while in-game
- Session Markers have been implemented
- New in-air rotation system
- Rework persistent player profile
- Improved half-pipe gameplay
- In-game UI and Spawn Selection have been updated to a new style
Keep up to date on everything SNOW by following their official Tumbler.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Yulgang Online (Scions of Fate): Open Beta Off to a Great Start
- Yulgang Online’s beta started on Monday morning, with thousands of selected players joining the beta testing.
- Atlus Online Launches BattleSpace
- Atlus Online has announced today's commercial launch of BattleSpace, both on Atlus Online and Kongregate.
- The Banner Saga Takes Geekie Award® in Indie Game Category
- Austin-based independent developer, Stoic, took home another award on Sunday night with its smash hit PC video game The Banner Saga winning th...