SNOW gets CRYENGINE 3.6 Update, New Animations & More
Poppermost has launched its M3 update for its open-mountain skiing/snowboarding game, SNOW, available on Steam’s Early Access.
M3 offers a CRYENGINE 3.6 update, a 64-bit build, tweaks to the graphics, introduces the game store, and more. You can read the full update notes here.
The team has also released a new video showcasing new animations, the update to the engine, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Unlimited Ninja Review
- There is finally a MMORPG that is fully focused on the story of the ninja. And as a fan, I couldn’t wait to check it out.
- Shop ‘Till You Drop with Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
- A new update is available to Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, which overhauls the in-game shop, adding new systems, events & a ton of new it...
- The World II: New bosses annouced
- With an already large support of over 10,000 gamers on Steam’s Greenlight service, The World 2 has introduced two more of their over 80 boss...