Snail Games gains “Virtual Operator” license in China
Today, Snail Games acquired the first “Virtual Operator” license from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MITT), seeking expansion into the mobile platform, becoming the only game company in China to receive the license so far.
The Virtual Operator License will allow Snail to lease telecommunication network and hardware equipment to supply their own Telecom Services. In other words, Snail will now possess an exclusive Network, complete with in-house devices, customer service, operation & management system. With this announcement, Snail Games will be launching an exclusive online entertainment platform – The Snail Store. The Store aims to provide a well-rounded end user experience with better Data packages, personalized “butler”, customer service and a one-click access account to all games and applications including Age of Wushu, Black Gold Online and Voyage Century.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Auto Club Revolution launches BMW Experience
- Auto Club Revolution has launched the new BMW Experience, connecting BMW enthusiasts with the game.
- Requiem Celebrates 4th Anniversary
- Gravity Interactive is celebrating the fourth anniversary of Requiem.
- Blade & Soul New Class Soul Fighter Now Live
- Today NCSOFT West unleashed the much-anticipated Soul Fighter class in Blade & Soul.