Snail Games gains “Virtual Operator” license in China
Today, Snail Games acquired the first “Virtual Operator” license from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MITT), seeking expansion into the mobile platform, becoming the only game company in China to receive the license so far.
The Virtual Operator License will allow Snail to lease telecommunication network and hardware equipment to supply their own Telecom Services. In other words, Snail will now possess an exclusive Network, complete with in-house devices, customer service, operation & management system. With this announcement, Snail Games will be launching an exclusive online entertainment platform – The Snail Store. The Store aims to provide a well-rounded end user experience with better Data packages, personalized “butler”, customer service and a one-click access account to all games and applications including Age of Wushu, Black Gold Online and Voyage Century.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fantasy MMORPG The Aurora World Unveils New Video Series
- GBE Games, a global publisher and distributor of interactive online entertainment media today launched its first television show as part of a ...
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires Reveals Ship Viewer
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires, a turn-based strategy MMO from ToHeroes and Desert Owl Games, is releasing a downloadable ship viewer.
- Evil Genius Online: Now available on iOS devices
- Independent UK developer Rebellion today announced the global launch of Evil Genius Online on iPhone and iPad with a slick launch trailer insp...