Snail Games gains “Virtual Operator” license in China
Today, Snail Games acquired the first “Virtual Operator” license from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MITT), seeking expansion into the mobile platform, becoming the only game company in China to receive the license so far.
The Virtual Operator License will allow Snail to lease telecommunication network and hardware equipment to supply their own Telecom Services. In other words, Snail will now possess an exclusive Network, complete with in-house devices, customer service, operation & management system. With this announcement, Snail Games will be launching an exclusive online entertainment platform – The Snail Store. The Store aims to provide a well-rounded end user experience with better Data packages, personalized “butler”, customer service and a one-click access account to all games and applications including Age of Wushu, Black Gold Online and Voyage Century.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chaos Heroes Online: Now in Open Beta
- Chaos Heroes Online, the action-packed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) from Aeria Games, today commenced its Open Beta program! Players...
- CJ Games Global Announces Hounds and Monarch
- CJ Games Global has announced the development of two new free-to-play titles: Hounds, which is a role-playing shooter, and Monarch, a strategy...
- Captain Heroes Launches for Android Devices
- "Captain Heroes is a throwback to the classic arcade shooter,"