Snail Games gains “Virtual Operator” license in China
Today, Snail Games acquired the first “Virtual Operator” license from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MITT), seeking expansion into the mobile platform, becoming the only game company in China to receive the license so far.
The Virtual Operator License will allow Snail to lease telecommunication network and hardware equipment to supply their own Telecom Services. In other words, Snail will now possess an exclusive Network, complete with in-house devices, customer service, operation & management system. With this announcement, Snail Games will be launching an exclusive online entertainment platform – The Snail Store. The Store aims to provide a well-rounded end user experience with better Data packages, personalized “butler”, customer service and a one-click access account to all games and applications including Age of Wushu, Black Gold Online and Voyage Century.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monthly Tournament Nosgoth Leagues Coming in October
- Square Enix and Psyonix are pleased to announce that Nosgoth will be launching the first season of Nosgoth Leagues on October 1, 2015.
- Perfect World Announces Release of Arena of Heroes on App Store
- Perfect World reveals the news that Arena of Heroes is now available on the App Store for iOS with a bonus skin for the first players.
- Blade & Soul New Class Soul Fighter Now Live
- Today NCSOFT West unleashed the much-anticipated Soul Fighter class in Blade & Soul.